As a token of our appreciation, those who donate HK$500 or above will receive a 12-month acknowledgement on HKB’s website and acknowledgement in the 2021 The Nutcracker house programme.
Hong Kong Ballet is a registered as a charity organisation. With benefits to donors, by law, you will receive a tax-deductible receipt with the pure donation amount after deducting the value of your benefits.
If you would like to forfeit the benefits according to the donation categories, you will receive a full amount of tax-deductible receipt.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The benefits are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. The benefits are subject to change due to timing of events.
3. Hong Kong Ballet reserves the right to change or terminate any offer and to amend the terms and conditions of the offer without prior notice.
4. In case of any dispute, the decision of Hong Kong Ballet shall be final.
5. Benefits are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged.
6. Any unclaimed benefits will be considered as forfeited without compensation.