Message: Undefined offset: 1
Line Number: 295
Wang Yueh Erica trained at The Rock School for Dance Education in Philadelphia in the US. She joined Hong Kong Ballet as a Corps de Ballet member in 2017.
With Hong Kong Ballet, she has performed in John Meehan’s Swan Lake, Septime Webre and Charla Genn’s Giselle, Terence Kohler’s The Nutcracker, Nina Ananiashvili’s Don Quixote, Anna-Marie Holmes’ Le Corsaire, Septime Webre’s ALICE (in wonderland), Peter Pan and The Great Gatsby and Yuh Egami and Hu Song Wei Ricky’s The Rite of Spring, among others. Wang named in the Top 12 senior classical semi-finals at the 2016 and 2017 Youth American Grand Prix.
1. What was the first ballet you ever performed?
2. What is the place where you feel most yourself?
The time I lie on my bed before falling asleep.
3. What is your favourite food?
Anything that is made by my mom is my favourite food.
4. What would you be if you were not a dancer?
I would be a normal student trying my best to graduate from university.
5. What is your favourite movie/book?
My favourite book is L'élégance du hérisson by Muriel Barbery.
6. Where is the most interesting place you have ever visited or want to visit?
I definitely want to visit Venice again. It's just such a beautiful and romantic water city.
7. If you can have a superpower, what could it be?
If I can have a superpower, I want to be able to change the time whenever I need to.
8. Who is your favourite dancer who has inspired you?