The candidate should have a passion for promoting arts and be a customer-oriented professional with experience and a proven track record in marketing, PR and event management.
- Planning, overseeing and executing various fundraising events and donation programmes
- Developing promotional and fundraising materials including sponsorship proposals and presentations
- Developing and maintaining strong relations with sponsors, partners, patrons and supporters
- Monitoring sponsorship and donation database and prepare reports
- Working closely with various departments on different corporate sponsorships and donation programmes
- Diploma in Business Administration, Marketing, Event Management or related discipline
- 2 years’ relevant experience in marketing, event management or business development
- Experience in building, managing and developing relationships
- Ability to plan, monitor and implement projects and events
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
- Detail-orientated, team-player with initiative, open to flexible working hours
Interested parties please send full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to email@example.com or by post to G/F, 60 Blue Pool Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)