We are looking for an enthusiastic team member to help in sharing the amazing world of ballet with people from all walks of life. Working in a small team led by the Education & Community Outreach (ECO) Manager, you will help to create and execute the department’s award-winning programmes and deliver inspiring educational activities for people of all ages in our community. Our goal is to cultivate within everyone a love of ballet and the performing arts.
- To perform administrative duties for the Education & Community Outreach Department
- To liaise with venue personnel for the booking of performing and rehearsal venues
- To liaise with schools, government departments, community groups and other organizations for Company visits
- To assist in the planning of rehearsals and performances at schools
- To liaise with venue personnel, internal production teams (including Technical and Wardrobe Departments) and other relevant parties to ensure that operations are efficient, effective and of the highest standard
- To assist in preparing proposals and activity summary reports
- University degree holder with knowledge and/or experience in performing art
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience, preferably in arts administration
- Excellent command of both written & spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin
- Proficiency in computer skills including Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Photoshop
- This position does includes working after office hours and on weekends occasionally to accommodate production schedules as needed
- Knowledge of ballet would be an advantage but not a must
Interested parties please send full resume with current salary, expected salary and availability to [email protected] or by post to G/F, 60 Blue Pool Road, Happy Valley, Hong Kong.
(Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.)